Thursday 16th April 2020
A Plant-Based Doctor’s Journey Into Lifestyle Medicine
with Dr Laura Freeman MBChB, MRCGP, CCFP, Dip IBLM/BSLM, GP & Certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician
Hosted by Rohini Bajekal, Nutritionist & Board Member of Plant-Based Health Professionals UK
(CPD Accredited with 1 CPD Hour from the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine)
Why should I join this webinar?
- Understand the principles of Lifestyle Medicine
- Learn how Lifestyle Medicine can help you and your family
- Hear Dr Laura Freeman’s unique story
- Learn how to apply Lifestyle Medicine in your practice to improve the health of your patients with real-life patient examples from Dr Laura Freeman
- Learn practical tips on how to apply lifestyle medicine to our daily lives, with a specific focus on Covid-19
Once you have watched the webinar, download the CPD certificate, print it and add your name.
About the speaker
For more information on Dr Laura Freeman: drlaurafreeman.com
We would really appreciate a donation for this webinar (suggested donation: £5) as this enables us to continue providing evidence-based education around plant-based nutrition: donate by card or Paypal.
Sign up as a member and join our growing community.
We are supported by BSLM, ProVeg, Oatly and Veganfitness.com