Make a donation
What we do with your donation:
All funds will be used to provide evidence-based education which includes:
- Campaigns such as the below:
- Statement on sustainable farming for a plant-based food system
- Open Letter to NHS Leaders and the UK Government
- Statement on racial equality, diversity and social justice
- Give bacon the boot is a campaign led by NHS health professionals with the aim of removing processed meat from hospital menus in the UK to help prevent diseases including some of the most common cancers, reducing the number of cases and deaths. The Cancer Council recognises the link between processed meat and the risk of cancer and recommends eliminating them from the diet or keeping them at an absolute minimum.
We call for a rapid, global transition to a plant-based food system
Open Letter to NHS Leaders and the UK Government
Statement on racial equality, diversity and social justice
Give Bacon The Boot
- Reviews of current scientific data with weekly news articles
- Free factsheets available for all to download
- Webinars with prominent speakers, past talks have included:
- Dr Chidi Ngwaba, To demonstrate the impact of COVID-19 in those with underlying health conditions, To discuss why Black and Asian communities are at higher risk from COVID-19, To demonstrate ways of managing and reversing chronic health conditions using a lifestyle medicine approach
- Professor Amir Kassam OBE, FRSB talking about Sustainable Farming for a Plant-Based Food System
- Dr Caldwell Esselstyn, The Nutritional Reversal of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Help support our on-going, educational work, improving health, empowering people and saving lives
What’s the impact of our work?
Head over to our patient stories.