Become a member
- Weekly evidence-based nutrition updates and newsletter
- Access to a ‘closed’ facebook group with new conversations every day
- Regular CPD-accredited webinars and exclusive access to previous recordings (over 30 webinar recordings to date!)
- Regular online and in-person socials and events
- Listing in an online ‘Speakers Bureau’ for those who’d like to give talks on plant-based nutrition
- Listing in the health professionals directory
- Regular journal club and book club
- An opportunity to get involved with our work
Please note, membership does not provided you with individualised medical or nutrition advice or guidance. If you are looking for a plant-based doctor or health professional then please use our directory.
Please choose an option below, or alternatively scroll down to join our free mailing list for the latest news on nutrition:
Our membership plans (other than student) are based on an annual subscription, and will renew automatically on their anniversary. If you wish to cancel after signing up, please email email@example.com
When registering, please be careful when entering your email address, as that’s going to be the only way we’ll be able to contact you!
Students: you will need to email a copy of proof of entitlement – your student ID or a letter from your University. Please use this link and attach a photo or scan, specifying your sign-up email address.
This is for full time students of Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Nutrition, Dietetics and those undertaking science degrees (BSc, MSc, PhD) who have no income from employment. You will need to provide proof of full time student status.
This is for those who do not work in healthcare yet would like to be a member of PBHP UK.
Allied Health Professionals
This is for Allied Health Professionals, including nurses, dietitians, nutritionists, research scientists, pharmacists, personal trainers, health coaches, naturopaths, physiotherapists, occupational therapists.
Medical Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians
This is for qualified Medical Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians.