Become a member
Other benefits include:
- Regular plant-based nutrition updates, including a newsletter
- Reduced price conference and event tickets
- Access to a ‘closed’ members facebook group
- An opportunity to get involved with our work
- Regular members socials
- Listing in an online ‘Speakers Bureau’ for those wishing to give talks on whole food plant-based nutrition
- Competition giveaways
- As a PBHP member, you’ll also receive exclusive access to webinars!
Please choose an option below, or alternatively scroll down to join our free mailing list for the latest news on nutrition:
Our membership plans (other than student) are based on an annual subscription, and will renew automatically on their anniversary. If you wish to cancel after signing up, please contact us.
When registering, please be careful when entering your email address, as that’s going to be the only way we’ll be able to contact you!
Students: you will need to email a copy of proof of entitlement – your student ID or a letter from your uni. Please use this link and attach a photo or scan, specifying your sign-up email address.
This is for full time students of Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Nutrition, Dietetics and those undertaking science degrees (BSc, MSc, PhD) who have no income from employment. You will need to provide proof of full time student status.
This is for those who do not work in healthcare yet would like to be a member of PBHP UK.
Allied Health Professionals
This is for Allied Health Professionals, including nurses, dietitians, nutritionists, research scientists, pharmacists, personal trainers, health coaches, naturopaths, physiotherapists, occupational therapists.
Medical Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians
This is for qualified Medical Doctors, Dentists and Veterinarians.