Tuesday 16th March 2021, 7pm-7.45pm GMT London
Cardio Tone Class for PBHP Members
with Angela McGrath, Fitness Professional and Founder of Angelas Aerobics
Join us for our first ever online Cardio Tone class exclusively for PBHP Members (spaces limited to first 50 sign ups).
About Cardio Tone
Just as the title suggests, you will get your heart pumping and tone and tighten your whole body.
This is a mixed ability class for all levels and ages, with options to make this harder or easier given throughout the session.
Get the body ready with a warm up, moving on to easy aerobic moves to get that heart rate up then onto the floor with some standing alternatives to work the abs and upper body.
What do I need?
Trainers, comfortable clothing, water and a mat for the floor work.
Who is this not suitable for?
Anyone who is pregnant or has any medical condition that requires one-to-one support during exercise.
Please note that when participating in our online fitness class, you do so at your own risk. We will send out a disclaimer to participants to acknowledge in advance.
About Angela McGrath, our Instructor & amazing PBHP member
Angela has been a Fitness Professional since 1999, teaching in the community, for the NHS, Police, Nursing Homes, MS and Stroke groups to name a few. Teaching all ages, levels and abilities with a passion to help people to move well, efficiently and effectively.
Qualified in Fitness Pilates including FP Back Care, FP for Older Adults, FP Orthopaedic Conditions, Exercise to Music, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Postural Stability instructor, Ante & Post Natal, Personal Training and numerous other trade qualifications.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure:
- As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using this exercise video or live session you need to use your common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk. Angela’s Aerobics will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this fitness programme, online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text
- Should you experience any chest pain, dizziness or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately and consider seeking medical help.
- As this is an online class participants are responsible for their own safety and health and exercises shown are for demonstration purposes only.
- There are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
- Angela’s Aerobics does not take any responsibility for injuries or illness caused to participants during these online classes.
- Please make sure you have enough space to manoeuvre safely during the exercises removing any obstructions/trip, slips hazards.
- any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity and there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.
Donations optional for this class and for those who want to donate, please visit pbhp.uk/donate. All donations go directly to Angela.