International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine 2021
We are delighted to inform you that Plant-Based Health Professionals UK is a proud educational partner for the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine’s online International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine. In addition, speakers from the UK including myself, Dr Alan Desmond and Prof Tim Key will be participating in the conference programme.
On behalf of the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, we invite you to join us on July 15-17 for the online International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine.
ICNM 2021 brings you valuable continuing education from the world’s leading nutrition experts.
Here’s what you can expect:
- More than 20 credits for physicians, dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, and health coaches
- Presentations from 30 speakers. View our line up here.
- Topics include culinary medicine, COVID-19, diabetes, the gut microbiome, and health disparities
- Customizable conference schedules with live and on-demand lecture options
- Q&A sessions with speakers