- 1 ¼ cup chickpea flour (or 125g)
- 1 ¼ cup of water (or 310 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon of sesame seeds
- a pinch of sea salt
- a bit of olive oil (to grease the pan)
Step by Step Instructions
Blitz all the ingredients in your blender (or whisk everything).
Let it sit for a little bit.
Heat a bit of oil over medium heat.
Add the batter (the size of your palm) and cook until the surface of the pancake has some bubbles, then cook on the other side (around 1 to 2 minutes each side).