Sweet Potato Blondies
by Zoe Hill, www.eatingvegetables.com
Keeps for up to a week in a sealed, refrigerated container.
- 300g baked and mashed sweet potato
- 115g nut or seed butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (or blitz desiccated coconut in food processor before using)
- 1 vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp plant milk
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 40g dark chocolate
- Handful chopped nuts or seeds
- Handful chopped dried dates or apricots
- Handful dried cranberries or raisins
- 1 Chopped banana
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 180C.
Mix all ingredients except for the plant milk, either by hand or in a food processor. Slowly add the milk until you have a very thick, almost crumbly batter. Add in any optional ingredients.
Press into a lined 8×5 baking tin.
Sprinkle on any toppings and press lightly into the top.
Bake for 35 minutes. Cool for at least 15 minutes before slicing.