- 300g natural (unsweetened) vegan yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (approx. juice of 1 small lemon)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1½ tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- One head of Romaine lettuce, chopped and rinsed
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Handful of croutons
Step by Step Instructions
For the dressing: in a bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and salt until combined. Add the garlic powder to taste and mix again. Chill until serving.
Toss together the lettuce, tomatoes and croutons. Add desired amount of dressing and toss again.
To make homemade croutons, toast 1 slice of bread and toss in a bag with garlic powder and salt until lightly coated.
Spicy Falafel Saladby Holly AdelaideServes 4Good for: LunchTime: 20 mins prep30 mins cookIngredientsFor the falafels 2 cans chickpeas (400g), drained and rinsed 1 onion, finely diced 1 tsp ground cumin 1 tsp ground coriander ½ tsp cayenne pepper 4 tbsp lemon juice 4...
Sweet potato pattiesby Dr Sunni Patel For more inspiration, you can follow Dr Sunni Patel on Instagram @dishdashdeets Sweet potatoes support gut health as they contain both soluble and insoluble fibre as well as immunity and skin health from their source of...
More Recipes Never miss a new recipe!Join our mailing list