- Two large handfuls of rocket leaves
- 3 Chopped cooked beetroots
- A handful of crushed walnuts and seeds
- A large handful of mung bean sprouts
- A tsp of seaweed flakes and a large glug balsamic vinegar
Step by Step Instructions
Toss and serve!
FesenjanFrom LivingveggiebyAnia, plant based educator, passionate foodie who believes it's possible to keep a healthy diet and yet not to compromise the flavor. Instagram | FacebookServes 4Good for: Lunch, DinnerTime: 10 mins prep 50 mins cookIngredients 250g walnuts...
How to stock your plant-based pantryby Dr Leila Dehghan, www.drleilad.com Having a well-stocked pantry makes it easier to follow a healthy plant-based diet. It also saves you time and effort and can help you to easily whip up a quick meal. It’s best to think of our...
Bliss Ballsby Kate Dunbar, Patient AdvocateMore Recipes