- Two large handfuls of rocket leaves
- 3 Chopped cooked beetroots
- A handful of crushed walnuts and seeds
- A large handful of mung bean sprouts
- A tsp of seaweed flakes and a large glug balsamic vinegar
Step by Step Instructions
Toss and serve!
Benama Red Pinto Italian styleBy Amandine Kmieckowiak Recipe from her cookbook, The Gentle Cookbook www.dragonflytheworld.comServes 2Good for: Lunch, DinnerIngredients 1 teaspoon coconut oil 2 onions, diced 1 medium courgette, cube 1 handful of chestnuts mushrooms,...
Plant-Based on a BudgetPlease download our guide to Plant-Based Eating on a Budget, prepared by Faith Cavalli. The guide includes a list of low-cost basic ingredients and some recommended recipes to try.
Mushroom Porridgeby Chrissie Cooke Serves 2Good for: Breakfast,LunchIngredients 300g chestnut mushrooms, chopped, including stalks 60g porridge oats 100mls plant milk 300mls boiling water Vegetable stock cube Three or four sun-dried tomatoes Fry light/local oil spray...