by Zoe Hill, www.eatingvegetables.com
- 200g well cooked, peeled butterbeans
- 1 tbsp tahini or nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 5 tbsp plant milk
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: substitute beans for soaked cashews, or an avocado
- 1 large head/2 small lettuce of choice
- 200g tomatoes of choice
- 1/2 large cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- Optional: cubed baked aubergine “croutons”, toasted chopped nuts or seeds, sliced sundried tomatoes, sliced radish, chopped mushrooms (roasted or raw)
Step by Step Instructions
Blend all ingredients until perfectly smooth.
Keeps for up to a week in a sealed, refrigerated container. May begin to separate, so shake well before use.
Finely chop and slice all ingredients and toss to combine in a large bowl. Dress just before serving or serve with dressing on side. Keeps for up to 2 days after preparation, but may become soft or soggy.